My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wed 2/16/11

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin


Warm up:

Each exercise 30 secs, 1 round

Sprawls on Swiss Ball
Shoot w/bungee
Frogs
Bear crawls w/bungee
Shrimps
Technical stand up
Duck walks
Crab walks

Workout:

Arm drag to harness drill - 5 mins
Arm drag to rear naked choke - 5 mins
Clinch drill - 3 mins
Take down drills - 3 mins

Roll - 5 mins

Lat pull downs - 5 sets x 5 reps
Seated rows - 5 sets x 5 reps
Bar curls - 4 sets x 5 reps
Dumbbell curls/static hold - 5 sets x 12 reps (4 half up, 4 half down, 4 full)
Machine crunch - 5 sets x 10 reps

Stretch - Protein shake - Shower

No comments:

Followers