My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mon 11/15/10

"To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them." - Charles de Montesquieu






Warm up:

Jump rope - 3 mins
Speed bag - 3 mins
Weighted punches (1-2s) - 200 reps

Work out:

Bench press - 4 sets various reps

Incline dumbbell press - 3 sets x 8 reps

Peck deck Flyes - 3 sets x 12 reps

Smith machine throw press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Medicine ball plyo push ups - 3 sets x 10 reps

Close grip bench press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Weighted dips - 3 sets x 8 reps

Stretch - Protein shake - Shower

2 comments:

Gina said...

Another great quote. Regarding the pic, I was not aware that little people were allowed to bite big people...that is really going to improve my game.

Nok Su Kow said...

HAHAHAHA I thought he was kissing his leg...

Followers