My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fri 6/18/10

"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacation with better care than they do their lives.Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change." - Jim Rohn



Workout - Medium day:

Warm up:

3 min jump rope - stretch

Squats - sets x 5 reps - 1 set x 3 reps (275lbs) - 1 set x 8 reps

Bench Press - 4 sets x 5 reps - 1 set x 3 reps - 1 set x 8 reps

Cleans - sets x 5 reps - 1 set x 3 reps (145lbs) - 1 set x 8 reps

Bar curls - 4 sets x 5 reps - 1 set x 3 reps (125lbs) - 1 set x 8 reps

Tri press downs - 3 sets x 6 reps

Reverse curl - 3 sets x 5 reps

Wrist curls bar - 4 sets x 6 reps

Stretch - Shower - Protein shake

Have a safe journey.

2 comments:

Tabmoc19 said...

Love that quote!!

Nok Su Kow said...

I thought you would.

Followers