My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mon 7/19/10

"What the lion cannot manage to do, the fox can." - German Proverb



Mon:


Warm up:

Hand step ups - 2 sets x 10 reps

Medicine ball push ups - 2 sets x 10 reps

Diamond push ups - 1 set x 10 reps

Workout:

Bench press - 4 sets x 5 reps

Floor press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Incline dumbbell press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Push press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Straight arm pull down - 3 sets x 10 reps

Super set: Lateral raise/front raise dumbbell - 3 sets x 10 reps

Dips - 3 sets x 10 reps

Reverse triceps press down - 3 sets x 10 reps

Kick backs - 3 sets x 10 reps

Weighted crunches - 4 sets

Stretch - protein shake - shower

No comments:

Followers