My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mon 8/16/10

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have
the life that is waiting for us." - E. M. Forester




Mon:


Hand step up - 2 sets x 10 reps

Push ups - 3 sets x 10 reps

Workout:

Bench press - 5 sets x 5 reps

One arm dumbbell press on Swiss ball - 3 sets x 10 reps

Peck deck - 3 sets x 10 reps

Seated smith machine shoulder press - 4 sets x 5 reps

One arm dumbbell shoulder press on Swiss ball - 3 sets x 10 reps

Scarecrows - 3 sets x 10 reps

Close grip bench press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Over head pulley tri extensions - 3 sets x 10 reps

Dumbbell over head throw extensions - 3 sets x 10 reps

Weighted crunches - 2 sets x 50 reps

Medicine ball twist throws - 2 sets x 10 reps

Stretch - protein shake - shower

No comments:

Followers