My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mon 8/23/10

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect It's successful outcome." - William James




Warm up:


Bear crawls - 112'

Shoulder circles - 2 mins

Workout:

Bench press - 5 sets x 5 reps

Incline bench press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Super set: Decline flyes & dumbbell press - 3 sets x 10 reps

Arnold press - 4 sets x 5 reps

Upward rows - 3 sets x 10 reps

Super set: Lateral raise - 3 sets x 10 reps & Front raise - 3 sets x 10 reps

Weighted dips - 3 sets x 10 reps

Incline tricep extension - 3 sets x 10 reps

Reverse tri push downs - 3 sets x 10 reps

Weighted crunches - 2 sets x 50 reps

Medicine ball twist throws - 2 sets x 10 reps

Stretch - protein shake - shower

No comments:

Followers