My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mon 10/04/10

"Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it." - Rabindranath Tagore


Warm up:
>
> Take down from standing drill - 3 mins
>
> Take down from knees drill - 3 mins
>
> Workout:
>
> Open guard drill
>
> Pass guard drill
>
> Anaconda choke from sprawl
>
> Darce choke from sprawl
>
> Darce choke from side control
>
> Mount Escape
>
> Roll - 20 mins
>
> Stretch - Protein shake - Shower

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm unsure of the etiquette for quote stealing...am I supposed to tell you every time I take one, or just quietly thieve to my hearts content? Jk, just wanted to let you know I really like this one.

Nok Su Kow said...

Steal away! I do appreciate when you tell me if you like the quote or not. This way I know they are working.

Followers