My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bruce Lee street fight!

OK, his form is not the greatest here, but notice how he doesn't let himself get surrounded or over run. I know many great martial artists that are not great street fighters. It is easier to work the techniques on the mat, cage, or ring, but add the fear and pressure of the real thing, and the best of us react poorly.


1 comment:

Gina said...

Especially when confronted with multiple attackers. Our sparring coach has us practice two-on-one drills in an enclosed area, and even that can be overwhelming at times, but it's nothing compared to the real thing. This guy followed the number one advice of my coach when dealing with more than one opponent...keep moving.

Followers