My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tues 10/5/10

“College is like a fountain of knowledge - and the students are there to drink”

I started my first day of College on Tues 10/5/10 @ the age of 36.

I was so nervous, so of course I couldn't find my class room and was the only student without a text book, not too mention one of the oldest in the class.

I made it trough the first day alive and have to go back on Thurs. I am proud of myself for just showing up as I gave myself so many reasons to quit.

Normally, I am one of the go to guys for Martial Arts, but now I am one of many students trying my best to learn something new.

You would think being a Martial Artist for years would give me confidence, but my 5' 90lb female professor is scary.

Have a safe journey.

2 comments:

Tabmoc19 said...

Congrats bro! Proud of ya!! So I have to ask...Is she HOT??? ;)

Nok Su Kow said...

My professor? I will put it this way, I would rather do you...

Followers