My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inspirational Andy Campbell

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." - Alphonse Karr

I need to get off my lazy butt and do something!!

Andy Campbell is a paraplegic veteran who strives to find new ways to reclaim the wilderness for people in wheelchairs.

Check out the video below, he has done more than most able bodied people.

Next time you think you have problems or are feeling like you can not achieve your goals, watch this video and let it be a reminder that it IS possible to find a way.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awesome! "If something get's in your way, jump over it."

Followers