My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wed 12/29/10

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do." - Richard L. Evans



Warm up:


Jump rope - 3 mins
Weighted punches - 50 reps
Pull ups - 3 sets x 6 reps

Workout:

Bench press - 5 sets x 5 reps

Push press - 5 sets x 5 reps

Shrugs - 5 sets x 5 reps

Sit ups - 2 sets x 15 reps

Plank hold - 1 min

Dumbbell rotational swing - 3 sets x 10 reps

Stretch - Protein shake - Shower

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm ok with continuing what I should do, it's the stopping what I shouldn't do that I have problems with, because those are usually the most fun things...

Followers