My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Xmas

"Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Who's far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp so long as we have hands to clasp." – Narrator, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”


What is the deal with Christmas, I thought it was about giving and kindness? I have had more people cut me off, cut online, bump in to me, stare me down, snatch things, and be down right rude to me these past couple of weeks than I have had all year. The sweetest little 90 y/o lady will beat you down for the last toy, big guys think they can just shove anyone out of the way, and forget about someone letting you pull out of a parking spot. I am confident in my fighting skills, knowing that I am not the toughest in the world, but still can throw down when needed. Regardless, I try to be humble and polite, but there were a few times that I was ready to punch, kick, and choke some people; even the 90 y/o lady. I guess the joyous time of Christmas turns most people in to $%&* heads. Luckily, my years of Martial Arts training enabled me to over come the Christmas curse and not become a mindless $%&* head too.

1 comment:

Gina said...

"Santa: Haven't you heard of peace on earth and goodwill toward men?

Lock, Shock, Barrel: NO!"

Followers