My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, March 22, 2010

Fri 3/19/10

“The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within me.” - Mahatma Gandhi






I swam 10 laps today at lunch and then we did this workout at night:

Warm up: 3 mins jump rope - 3 min agility ladder feet -Stretch

I Did 3 sets of the following exercises in a circuit without letting go of the bar with a min rest between sets:

Bent rows X8
Upright rows X 8
Over head shoulder press X 8
Curls X 8
Squat push press X 8
Dead lift X 8

MMA workout:

Two 3 min sets of alternating partner take downs

3 min on focus mitts

3 mins on heavy bag

3 min counter punch drills

3 min shadow boxing with 3lb dumbbells

6 min sparring

No Gi roll

Stretch - Protein shake - Shower

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers