My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sun 3/28/10

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford




Getting close to April 3rd fight, so this is what we did:

MMA workout:

Do each exercise for 30 secs, no rest between each, 1 min rest between rounds

Rd 1
Turkish get ups -
Monkey climbs -
Reverse row with feet on ball -
Squat press -
Dumbbell swings -
Medicine ball slams -
Alternate dumbbell punch rows -
Heavy Bag -

Rd 2
Bungee shoots -
Bungee knees on swiss ball -
Bungee bear crawls -
Bungee burpees -
Bungee jump lunges -
Bungee focus mitts -
Bungee shoots -
Heavy bag -

Rd 3
Treadmill -
Shoots with partner lift -
Treadmill -
Technical stand ups -
Treadmill -
Clinch fight -
Treadmill -
Heavy bag -

15 min Roll with strikes

Pull ups - 4 sets weighted & 4 set regular

Shrugs - 5 sets

Stretch - protein shake - shower

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers