My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tues 3/2/10


"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” - Hebbel


I did not swim today, but I am glad to be lifting weights again. I didn't have the best workout, a little sluggish, but still happy.

Warm up - 3 mins agility ladder hands - 3 mins jump rope - stretch

Chest - 5 sets of bench press x 5 reps - my weight went down a little because my right shoulder was a little sore.

Legs - 3 sets of squats x 5 reps

Back/shoulders - 3 super set of pull ups x 5 reps & smith machine shoulder press x 5 reps

Traps - 4 sets of bar shrugs x 6 reps

Bis - 3 sets of bar curls x 5 reps

Stretch - shake - shower

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers