My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tues & Wed 3/23/10 & 3/24/10

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.” - Conrad Hilton




Tues

Warm up - 3 mins jump rope - stretch

Chest - 5 sets of bench press x 5 reps -

Multi joint - 3 sets of clean & press x 5 reps

Back/shoulders - 3 super sets of weighted pull ups x 5 reps & Dumbbell press x 5 reps

Traps - 4 sets of bar shrugs x 5 reps

Legs - 3 sets of walking lunges X 32'

Bis - 4 sets of bar curls x 5 reps

Stretch - shake - shower

Wed

I swam 15 laps at lunch and at night I did:

Warm up:

3 mins agility ladder feet - stretch

Grip: - 3 sets of hanging gi holds for time

2 sets of Plate rolls x 2 reps up and down

2 round circuit for time of the following:

Push up - 10 reps
Static jumps - 10 reps
Mountain climbers with hands on stability ball - 10 reps
Sprawls - 10 reps
Medicine ball slams - 10 reps
Jump squats - 10 reps
Dumbbell swings - 10 reps
Jump pull ups - 10 reps
Repeat

3 min focus mitts

3 min spar

3 min escaping side control

3 min defending back

Stretch - protein shake - shower

Have a safe journey.









"

2 comments:

Tabmoc19 said...

Is that Bateista (sp?) in the bottom pic?

Nok Su Kow said...

Yes, from WWE. He is also a Martial Artist.

Followers