My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mon 1/25/10

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness." - James Thurber

Well, I only did a bit of lifting, but the good thing is that I got a nifty Smith Machine on Craigslist for about $200 less than about a dozen others that were on there and the guy helped me take it apart, load it in to his pick up truck, and drove it to my house!!!

Now I am going to sell my squat rack/lat pulley machineon CL. This new machine is cool, it has upper/lower pulley, fly attachment, smith counter weighted bar, weight rack, and a place for another bar. I hope to post a pic on it tomorrow.

I felt bad because Jordan wanted to help me put in together, but it was 10PM. He went to the doc today and has strep, again...

The gas was turned on today, so we now have heat and hot water. I can take a shower!!!

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers