My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tues 1/26/10


"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places" - Author Unknown

I had a work dinner tonight, so I only got to do a small workout, but I finished arranging my Smith Machine.

My plan is to do a full workout tomorrow, but with light weight because of my ribs and a light Martial Arts workout on Thurs night. I hope all goes well.

I have someone new coming to workout with me on Thurs, plus my of my good friends. The new guy seems nice and humble, so it should go good. Unless he goes crazy and hurts my ribs...


Thurs will be 3 weeks since I did any MAs, but while I rested my ribs, I went over instructionals and mags to find some techniques and details. So I have some grappling techniques I want to drill, plus some postures I want to go over.


I think it will take me a couple weeks to get back in to the swing of things, but my challenge is not over doing it, as I normally do.


We shall see...


Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers