My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sat 1/23/2010

"In time of test, family is best" - Burmese Proverb

I hurt my ribs a couple of weeks ago and haven't started working out yet, but I have been feeling better since the Doc gave me some anti-inflammatories.

Had a great day today with the family at the Georgia Aquarium, went out to eat, did some shopping, then went back to our cold home.

Our gas was shut off on Thurs in error, but they can not put it back on until Mon. No heat or hot water until Mon...Sux!

I borrowed the Lord of the Rings DVDs from a friend because my kids wanted to watch it, so we watched the first half of the first movie in front of the fire place. My wife fell asleep...

I am looking forward to working out/Martial Arts soon, maybe tomorrow.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers