My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sat 1/30/10




"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
The family and I went to the car show in Atl and I took a pic with the Fonz!! I went through a faze in high school when I wore jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black MC leather jacket.
Lots of cool cars, trucks, and motor cycles there, plus the kids got to take pics with Brenda Song who plays London on "Suite Life of Zack & Cody & Suite Life on Deck" on Disney.
I normally take Sats off, as I did today, but I am going to do so BJJ tomorrow.
Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers