My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sun 1/24/10

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid" - Franklin P. Jones

Well, I started this blog to log my training and share some of my ideas, but there hasn't been much working out going on. It was cold and raining here and the gas is not being turned on until tomorrow, but I am feeling good and should be able to start some light working out tomorrow.

Not much going on today, Jordan is sick, and Kayla and Amanda went to the store for a "be right back" trip....they came back 3 hours later.

Jordan and I played with his WWE wrestlers and my Royce Gracie action figure that I got for Xmas. It was a three way tie between Royce, Jeff Hardy (Jordan's favorite), and Triple H (his second favorite).

Kayla and I played the Wii and then we all finished watching Lord of the Rings part 1.

Hopefully I have some workouts to blog about tomorrow.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers