My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tues 4/6/10

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill


Today I swam 15 laps at lunch and then worked out with Tim in the evening. I am very impressed with the improvements he has made with his hands in a short time.
Warm up:
Pyramid of 3 body weight exercises: Push ups, pull ups, squats
1,2,3,4,5,5,4,3,2,1 - Reps of each without rest in between
3 mins jump rope
Stretch
3 rounds of Static holds for 30 secs each of the following with not rest in between:
Hanging from bar -
Dip hold -
Leg raise hold -
Wall squat -
10 reps of 100lb heavy bag end over end flip
20 Thai kicks each leg
Focus mitts:
3 min - combos with pulls/counters
3 mins - combos with rolls/counters
3 mins - combos with counters to body punches
Stretch - protein shake - shower
Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers