My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Sunday, February 14, 2010

2/13/10


" A lifetime of training for just ten seconds." - Jesse Owens
I didn't get to workout Sat night, but hope to do some BJJ on Sunday.
I have been addicted to the Olympics lately. It is a little odd considering I have never skied, only ice skated to pick up chicks when I was a teen, and thought the Luge was a feminine product.
To me, this is what sports is about, dedicating all that time training to test your self against the best in the world. What a risk, but what a payoff. The death of Luger Nodar Kumaritashvili from the country Georgia was a tragic start to the Olympics, but this shows how great the urge to compete is. I hope everyone else gets through the games safely. U.S.A.!!!!!!!!


Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers