My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fri 2/19/10

"Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.” - Sun Tzu






Warm up:
3 mins agility ladder hands -
20 Hindu Squats
Ab wheel
Partner drag with Gi 96'
50 punches with 5lb dumbbells
Stretch

Workout: Today we did 1 9 min round, 18 exercises 30 sec each, No rest between exercises

Round 1-

Sprawls -
Shoots - partner lift
Scrambles on bag
Medicine ball slams on bag
Push ups on medicine ball
Heavy bag - work punches, knees, and elbows on stand up bag-
Burpees -
Ball slams on bag-
Mountain climbers on stability ball
Wall clinch -
Heavy bag - work punches, knees, elbows, shoots, and sprawls on a stand up bag-
Shoots with partner lift -
Technical stand up -
Clinch with partner -
Bear crawls -
Shoots with bungee -
Bag -

After we worked:
Keeping the guy in the corner of a square cage and taking down -
Getting out of the corner of a square cage -
Defending while in guard - arm bar, triangle, Umaplata, and Guillotine choke -
Darce choke from side control -
Americana from side control -
Barb wire from north south -
Reverse Guillotine from north south -

Cool down - 20 squats
Stretch

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers