My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tues 2/9/10




"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke


Today I was able to swim and swam 13 laps and ran 1 lap in the water. I fell asleep after dinning, didn't go the the BJJ school, and my friend didn't come over so I did this workout instead:

Warm up - 5 mins jump rope - stretch

500 Thai kicks on bag, each leg. Half way through I had to put shin pads on.

100 crunches

200 side crunches each side

Stretch - shake - shower

Looking forward to swimming tomorrow and working out at night.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers