My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mon 2/8/10




"“If you can accept losing, you can't win.” - Vince Lombardi


I swam 12 laps today. I was able to swim near a group of older swimmers and they gave me some pointers and corrections on my technique.

Here's what my workout was:

Warm up - 5 mins on treadmill - stretch

Chest - 5 sets of bench press x 5 reps I was able to get back up to the weight I was at.

Back/Legs - 3 sets of dead lefts x 5 reps

Back/shoulders - 3 super set of pull ups x 5 reps & smith machine shoulder press x 5 reps

Traps - 4 sets of bar shrugs x 8 reps

Legs - 3 sets of Bulgarian split squats x 6 reps each leg

Tris - 3 sets of weighted dips x 3 sets

Stretch - shake - shower

I felt good while and after working out. I felt like I could have done more. This is a problem for me as I have over trained for years. I am geting close to being back to where I was before my boo boo.

Going to try to swim tomorrow, but I might have a business lunch. Not sure if I am going to the BJJ school or doing MMA with one of my training partners tomorrow night.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers