My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tues 2/2/10


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
I kept my word and swam today. I was doing 20-22 laps in 30 mins during my lunch hour before I got injured, but I was only able to do 7 laps today. Pretty sad, but it is a start.
I was going to box tonight, but changed my schedule around because my friends want to do BJJ/MMA on Wed & Thurs, so today I did a light plyo/core workout:
Jump rope for 3 mins - stretch
3 sets of bungee punches x 30 reps
4 sets of different push ups - push ups with hands on stability ball x 10 reps - plyo push ups on medicine ball x 8 reps - 2 sets hand stand push ups x 6 reps
3 sets of static jumps x 10 reps
2 sets of medicine ball smashes on heavy bag x 20 reps
3 sets of plank to push up position x 10 reps
Stretch - shake - shower.
I'm going to swim tomorrow at lunch and do at least 8 laps, then do some boxing/kickboxing and BJJ tomorrow night. Nothing planned as of yet, but if we work gi I have a few techniques to drill.
Have a safe journey.


No comments:

Followers