My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wed 2/10/10


"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! - Rocky Balboa

I didn't swim today but here is the workout I did tonight:

Warm up - 3 mins agility ladder feet - stretch

Pyramid circuit - Push ups, pull ups, body weight squats - reps 1,2,3,4,5,5,4,3,2,1 no rest between

Chest - 3 sets of bar floor press x 8 reps

Grip - 3 sets hex dumbbell holds for time

3 round circuit of the following:

Sprawls - 10 reps
Mountain climbers with hands on stability ball - 10 reps
Medicine ball slams - 10 reps
Jump squats - 10 reps
Dumbbell swings - 10 reps
Jump pull ups - 10 reps
Repeat
Repeat

I won't be able to swim tomorrow because of work and have Bingo for a Cancer charity tomorrow night at my daughter's school, so not sure what workout I will be doing.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers