My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fri 2/12/10















“What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I swam 12 laps and ran 4 laps in the pool today at lunch time. We got a couple inches of snow (Atlanta, GA freaks out when it snows) so we left work early.

I did this Randy Couture workout a few years ago in San Antonio, TX, but it seemed a lot tougher tonight. I thought I did it with a 45lb plate on each end, but quickly realized I had to switch it to a 25lb plate. This is the killer workout I did tonight

Two round circuit: Did this workout without letting go of the bar:

Bent rows X8
Upright rows X 8
Over head shoulder press X 8
Good morning X 8
Lunges X 8 (each leg)
Squat push press X 8
Deadlift X 8

Felt like puking.

4 sets of pull ups x 5 reps

Tomorrow is my son's 9th B-day.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers