My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sat 2/27/10

“Circumstance - which moves by laws of its own, regardless of parties and policies, and whose decrees are final and must be obeyed by all - and will be” - Mark Twain




Who knows why things happen the way they do...

Tim did not have his fight tonight. There were some issues with the promotion when we went to the weigh ins. Out of 17 fighters, only 2 or 3 had their proper blood work, so they could not fight. Even worse, Tim's opponent did not show up.

Still, Tim got in great shape in two weeks and I got some more training experience, a new agility ladder, and a cornerman's (cut/wrap) kit.

Tim is hoping to fight under another promotion, so we will be even better for the next fight.

Seth has a fight in April (maybe 2 fights in April...), so we will be training every Sunday, starting tomorrow.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers