My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sat 2/6/10


"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter" - Mark Twain

To we took the kids to see the cast of the new movie "The Lightning Thief" at Boarders. Then we went to Red Lobster, before we had guest come over to watch the UFC.

So I only had 45 mins to lift. This is what I did:

Warm up - agility ladder hands for 3 mins - stretch

Chest - 4 sets of bench press x 6 reps

Back - 6 sets of pull ups x 4 reps

Shoulders - 3 sets of over head press x 6 reps

Core - 2 sets dumbbell swings x 8 reps

Stretch - shower - shake

Probably do bjj tomorrow.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers