My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wed 2/24/10

“You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” - George Lorimer








I swam 14 laps today at lunch. It doesn't sound like much, but I only have about 30 mins and have to warm up & stretch before I swim, because I am getting older.


Tim and Chris came over for a light workout because Tim's fight is on Sat.


Warm up: 3 mins agility ladder - hands and feet - stretch


Workout: no rest between exercises


pull ups - 5 reps

Push ups - 5 reps

squats - 5 reps

Ball slams - 10 reps

bear crawls - 10 reps (16')

jump squats - 10 reps

ball slams - 15 reps

sprawls - 15 reps

push ups - 20 reps

ball slams - 20 reps


3 min drills:


Focus mitts -

Foot work -


Ground:


We went over posture, defending subs, under hooks, and standing up.


Have a safe journey.


1 comment:

Tabmoc19 said...

Love that quote!!! Good stuff bro!

Followers