My photo
I'm a father, I'm a husband, I'm a child, I'm a brother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I'm a fighter, I'm a lover, I'm a student, I'm a teacher,

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thurs 2/11/10




“Half of life is f*cking up, the other half is dealing with it.” - Henry Rollins

I didn't swim today because of a work lunch and didn't workout at night because of Cancer Bingo at my daughter's school. My dad died in Oct 2009 from Lung Cancer, so it was important for me to go. We gave $80 and won a basket with a bunch of card and other games.

I will swim tomorrow at lunch if it doesn't snow too bad, lift tomorrow night, and do MMA Sat & Sun.

A friend of mine who is a really good wrestler has a fight coming up on 2/27/10. He wants me to help him train and corner him...not a lot of time.

Have a safe journey.

No comments:

Followers